1. How do I clean the device?
The instrument is not waterproof and should not be washed directly. After use, please use a moist, but soft cloth product with sufficient water. Wipe it lightly and rub until clean. After disinfecting, be sure to wipe it off with distilled water. Put them into the box after the instrument is dry or air-dried.
It is normal that the color of the guide head may change after improper makeup, improper cleaning, etc., or after the instrument has been used for a long time.
2. Are Dr. Arrivo devices genuine?
We guarantee our products are 100% genuine. Each Dr. Arrivo® device comes with a certification card with unique device registration number that you can verify on official website. For Zeus II you can use NFC/ NFC App installed in your cell phone to verify ( for iPhone 7 and later models).
3. Can I use my own serum when using the device?
It is recommended to use the serum and massage cream sold by our store to avoid contacting with products containing alcohol or acidic substances to protect the device.
4. What if I need to send it in for repair?
In the unlikely event that it breaks down, please contact your our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check that there is a copy of the main unit, AC adapter, instruction manual prefecture warranty, or warranty card.
- Check the details of the problem and enter the details of the problem briefly.
- If the product has been purchased for more than 1 year, it will be charged. After providing the quotation, we will get your approval and then repair.
- Free repair is available for less than one year after purchase (main unit only).
- Please send the product to the assigned address.
5. Do you take returns?
We provide a 14-day return window from the day of delivery for unopened or functional defective products. If the returned item has been opened or used but is not deemed defective, a minimum of 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If the returned item is unopened, we provide full refund.
6. Is there anything I need to be aware of before using the device?
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before use.
- After surgery (including injections), please ask your doctor before using the product.
- Patients experiencing infectious diseases, bleeding diseases, malignant tumors and heart disease should not use it.
- Do not use during periods of hormonal instability such as physiological, pregnancy, and lactation.
- Before using this product, remove metal jewelry (such as glasses, earrings, necklaces, watches, rings, etc.) from your body. If you have metal on your body (such as heart bypass, fracture steel nails, etc.), please do not use it.
- Avoid skin inflammation areas, wounds, and sensitive areas such as eyeballs, lips, and vocal cords.
- Do not let the device stay at the same skin area for a long time.
- Users under 13 years of age are not recommended to use; this product is for cosmetic purposes only.
- Do not use it for other purposes.
- Please do not disassemble, modify, or repair this product yourself. If you need repair, please consult the customer service.
- To avoid strong impact on the instrument, you must use the instrument after inspection (LED light condition, whether there are cracks, etc.) before use.
- Please do not use the device if the device head has cracks.
- Do not look at the LED lights directly.
7. How often should I use the devices?
Dr. Arrivo Premium, Miss Arrivo Premium, The Zeus and Vsuza have a EMS key which allows you to use every day. Other fucntions and other devices please use 1~2 times a week.
8. What is the difference between Miss Arrivo and Miss Arrivo Premium?
Miss Arrivo Premium is with Swarovski crystals and has a separately EMS button which allows you to use EMS function every day.
9. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship products internationally.